Friday, January 30, 2009

Pictures again!


I'm growing a goofy beard. I can't seem to take a decent picture of me these days.

This is work. Every day I'm on the job I'm in the mountains, burning bonfires or checking on yesterday's bonfires to make sure they haven't gotten a bit too spunky.

In the mildly-subpar Japanese restaurant there was an adorable baby. We made faces at her and she was very happy for it. I'd ordered a one-dollar sake that was quite watered down-- I finished all 3 ounces of it and felt nothing. I made up for it at the bar right now, though. There's some reaaally tasty peppermint liquor here. Nate says it's called... Rumblemintz? He spelled it wrong. Rumple Minze. German, apparently.


Downtown Denver. I actually missed this place, after being stuck in Nederland a while.


Cristian (a.k.a. Cali, as in California) took a picture of me in my work get-up. I have fun here.

2 comments:

Brittani-Jill said...

Hah you're so silly. Rumple Minze is indeed, very good.

And uh- your box...it's been postponed while I wait for an address from another friend. I'd rather go to the post office to mail 3 boxes than go 3 separate times. Hopefully, I'll have it out on Saturday, I'm very sorry

<3

Anonymous said...

Nice hat.