The previous class of AmeriCorps was present for the reinventing of the AmeriCorps marketing plan, which also means that some of them got selected to have their faces used as poster children, including Nick Massey, a team leader this year. He did wildfire last year and he worked in the office this year until Tristan was removed from team leadership, whereupon he took over Earth 6. Nick's basically a charming little kid in a tall black man's body, and he was my TL Coby's roommate last year. One of the two pictures of him in the new pamphlet his him with his hand on his chest, head thrown back just so and laughing. It entertains me endlessly.
I just hurriedly wrote a resumé, due today as one of our graduation requirements. I'm exhausted from tinkering with my computer until 3am and would greatly love a nap. Also I picked up Anthony Bordain's memoirs/honest look at the backstage of a kitchen, and it was hilarious and morbid and a touch alarming. I recommend it.
Eight days left.
No comments:
Post a Comment